- Brunch: Sainsbury’s Tinned Ravioli & 2 Slices of Buttered Toast, 3 pieces of fruit http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/groceries/index.jsp
- Dinner: Birds Eye fish & McCain Rustic chips, with Harry Ramsden tinned mushy peas.
Before: Felt lazy and unhappy. My foot injury is stopping me exercising. Spent an hour lazing in bed, before I got it together.
During: Couldn’t run for the whole distance: my shoes were still wet from Sunday’s race, and my clothes choice was bad. Felt very frustrated with having to walk most of the 7km I did.
After: One run doesn’t fix everything, I still was unproductive and inefficient today. Though it did help. A glass of Matcha will help though.
- Body – Felt good to get some oxygen after 2 days of idleness, but my body is still recovering after a half marathon. Tomorrow should be better. Feeling full of stogy food.
- Mind: Frazzled, too much time at a computer being distracted and not doing much.
- Productivity: Started this project, which is good. Everything is crappy today.